The Speakers Bureau makes speakers, academics and role models available to schools, community groups, universities, media and others that are looking for speakers on a variety of topics. Members of the Speakers Bureau aim to do three things:
- Help promote greater understanding of the contribution made by Muslims throughout their Golden Age.
- Inspire Muslims and non-Muslims alike to raise their own aspirations.
- Present voices committed to social cohesion and tolerance within society.
The Speakers Bureau is intended to include the widest possible range of talent from international academia:
- Individuals with significant international, national or regional standing, committed to the aims and objectives of FSTC.
- Individuals who are recognised as positive role models, drawn from a variety of backgrounds and with a wide range of skills and experience.